"The U.S. .30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles: A Shop Manual Volumes 1 & 2" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 8-Round Steel Parkerized... $8.79 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 123 Grain Full Metal... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "The M14 Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck with... $24.99 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench M1 Garand Steel... $35.99 Available
- Crosman Premier Super Match Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9... $6.79 Available
- "The Colt Single Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volumes 1 &... $37.95 Available
- "7.62mm M14 Rifle" Handbook... $7.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit M1 Garand, M1A Rear Sight... $4.79 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Crosman Destroyer Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9 Grain Pointed... $4.29 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Ruger Mark III Series Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- "The M1 Garand: Owner's Guide" Book by Scott A. Duff... $19.99 Available
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
MidwayUSA is proud to offer the following shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen - "The Colt 45 Automatic", "The U.S. M1911-1911A1", "The Colt Single Actions Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Colt Double Action Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98", "The Remington M870 and M1100/M11-87 Shotguns", "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers", The Ruger Double Action Revolvers", "The S&W Revolver", "The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines" and The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles".
Publisher: Heritage Gun Books
Date of Publication: not listed
Number of Pages: 383 Pages
Summary of Material:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.