"The Rifle Shooter" Book by David Tubb
- Hornady Reloading Brass 17 Hornet Box of 50... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Hornady Cartridge Headspace Gage Bushing 400 Diameter... $9.99 Available
- Tipton Ultra Rifle Cleaning Jag 25 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $4.99 Available
- "Hunter's Guide to Long-Range Shooting" Book by Wayne van... $18.79 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Turret Press... $214.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag 25 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $2.89 Available
- "The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and... $23.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Body... $17.49 Available
This 11-time National High Power Rifle Champion reveals his thoughts and recommendations on all aspects of precision rifle shooting. Each shooting position and event is explored with extreme detail. Anyone who has read his book "Highpower Rifle" will love this book. Published in 2003. 416 Pages - Softcover
Excerpt from the Book: A shooter has to be really careful not to develop another weakness somewhere else through training to overcome the obvious weakness at hand. Another thing to be aware of is that there are 12 months between national championship events. Things changes all by themselves sometimes. Constant, continual attention means, or should mean, that weak areas and strong areas are all given adequate attention.
David Tubb has been involved in the shooting sports industry for over 20 years. Since the mid-1980's, he has won over 30 individual National Championships and hundreds of individual matches and competitions. His knowledge of firearms and the shooting industry has been a tremendous learning experience for beginners and seasoned shooters. David Tubb is married with 4 children.
Publisher: Zediker Publishing
Date of Publication: 2003
Number of Pages: 416 Pages
Summary of Material: Greatly expanded work that reveals David's thoughts and recommendations on all aspects of precision rifle shooting. Each shooting position and event is dissected and taken to extreme detail, as are the topics of ammunition, training, rifle design, event strategies, and wind shooting.
Notes: Softcover with photos and diagrams.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.