Eberlestock Gunslinger II Backpack with Butt Cover Nylon
The Gunslinger II is the latest evolution of the original GS05M Gunslinger pack, and both are in wide use by elite military, police, and civilians all over the world -- snipers, marksmen, and regular folks who appreciate the overwhelming utility and versatility of this product. It's a mid-sized pack with a full-width scabbard to better accommodate weapons with larger cross-sections or bulky optics. The wide scabbard also allows it to serve as an excellent laptop or military radio compartment, and because it's also wide at the bottom, users have the option of carrying weapons butt-down or butt-up. Like the G4 Operator pack, it features both front loading and top loading features, giving exceptional versatility and flexibility of use.
The newest version of the G2 comes standard with the Intex-II frame system. The Intex-II is an Eberlestock innovation; it out-performs both traditional external frames and internal frames, and has the best qualities of both: the structure of an external frame without the noise and with minimal weight, and the close-ride and comfort of an internal frame pack. The Intex-II adds a new level of support and stability to the Gunslinger II, making it a compact and tough heavy-load capable pack. It can be interchanged with the Eberlestock Endo frame, as well as more compact, softer frames, or can simply be removed, which effectively reverts the pack back to the traditional G2 platform.
The scabbard of the G2 folds into the bottom of the pack and is secured by a buckle. This configuration is good for shorter weapons and other gear; it also makes the scabbard a great place to carry a laptop computer. Also note the side handles; these make it easy to get the loaded pack out of a vehicle, and for mounting the pack with a heavy load.
Heavy duty compression straps cause the pack to ride quiet and tight, and it can be compressed completely flat. In this photo, they are routed through the scabbard compression loops, which allows you to selectively compress the scabbard. The pack includes the GSTC Butt Cover, with pull-out sleeve. This allows you to fully enclose a rifle up to 60" long. The top pocket assembly features a handy internal organizer, with several small pockets, pen holders, and a padded pocket which serves equally well for AR mags or for a smart phone, compact radios, and similar items.
Dimensions: 22" x 10" x 8"
Weight: 8.2 lb
Volume: 2700 cubic inches
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 357 Sig, 40 S&W Steel Blue... $33.99 View More Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 View More Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.99 - $3.59 View More Options
- GrovTec Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $15.99
- Maxpedition TacTie Nylon Package of 4... $5.39 - $6.29 View More Options
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $5.49
- Military Surplus MSS 3-Piece Sleeping Bag System... $49.99
- KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point... $70.05
- Eberlestock Small Featherweight Rain Cover Nylon ... $18.95 - $20.95 View More Options
- Tipton Cleaning Jag Set 12-Piece Threaded Brass... $11.99
- Eberlestock Small Padded Accessory Pouch Polyester... $19.99 View More Options
- Eberlestock 2L Standard Accessory Pouch Nylon... $19.95 - $23.95 View More Options