"Jeff Cooper's Defensive Pistolcraft Series" 2 DVD Set
- Starline Reloading Brass 10mm Auto... $18.99 - $189.99 Select Options
- "Principles of Personal Defense, Revised Edition" Book by Jeff... $11.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $5.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Super Tuning the... $44.99 Available
- Gun Video "Ultimate Advanced Revolver with Jerry Miculek" DVD... $26.99 Available
- Gun Video "Service Rifle Competition Basics with Jim Hill" DVD... $26.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 10mm Auto... $19.99 Available
- Gun Video "Highpower Rifle Accuracy: Sighting in Iron Sights... $19.99 Available
- "The Art of the Rifle" Book by Jeff Cooper... $20.49 Available
- "John M. Browning: American Gunmaker" Book by John Browning... $27.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leightning LOF Ultraslim Earmuffs (NRR 23 dB)... $20.99 Available
Volume 1: Defensive Pistol Handling covers Cooper's five elements of practical shooting and the four safety rules of firearm use.
Volume 2: Pistol Readiness and Marksmanship offers the viewer instruction in making your pistol ready for defensive use, dry-firing and shooting positions. This volume also features Louis Awerbuck teaching loading techniques, malfunction clearance and "reading your target."
Volume 3: Mindset is perhaps the most important of the four volumes. In it Jeff Cooper discusses the "problem of doing it," defines the "color code system" and discusses the conditions of firearm readiness.
Volume 4: Ammo: Power of the Pistol covers pistol caliber, ammunition choice and stopping power.
Run Time: 200 Minutes (2 Disc Set)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.