"Jeff Cooper's Defensive Pistolcraft Series" 2 DVD Set
- Uncle Mike's Reinforced Instructor Belt 1-1/2" Black Steel... $25.49 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
- Panteao "Make Ready with Bob Vogel: Mastering IDPA" DVD... $38.99 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Z-Bar to Adapt Case Feeders to... $2.49 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Glock Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Channel Liner Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Stack-On Parts Storage Organizer 10-Compartment Red With Clear... $3.99 Available
Volume 1: Defensive Pistol Handling covers Cooper's five elements of practical shooting and the four safety rules of firearm use.
Volume 2: Pistol Readiness and Marksmanship offers the viewer instruction in making your pistol ready for defensive use, dry-firing and shooting positions. This volume also features Louis Awerbuck teaching loading techniques, malfunction clearance and "reading your target."
Volume 3: Mindset is perhaps the most important of the four volumes. In it Jeff Cooper discusses the "problem of doing it," defines the "color code system" and discusses the conditions of firearm readiness.
Volume 4: Ammo: Power of the Pistol covers pistol caliber, ammunition choice and stopping power.
Run Time: 200 Minutes (2 Disc Set)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.