Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $4.09 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain Nosler... $28.49 Available
- Energizer Battery #10 Zinc Air Pack of 8... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NDUR Wind & Waterproof Matches - 10 matches with Striker Board... $2.19 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Wateright Matchbox Polymer Olive Drab... $1.99 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.23 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $38.99 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Rear Shooting Rest Bag Medium-High... $21.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $22.49 Available
- Lyman Roll Pin Punch Set 4-Piece Steel... $16.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like its Triple-Shock cousin, the Tipped Triple-Shock bullet delivers the same "three strikes you're out" rule. Once as it strikes game, two as the bullet begins to open and a third impact when the cavity fully expands to deliver extra shock with maximum transferred energy. The added polymer tip creates a faster expansion rate as well as better long range ballistics. Ideal for deer-sized game.
VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.