Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $4.09 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 124 Grain Jacketed... $25.49 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 125 Grain... $21.99 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 124 Grain Hollow Point Box of... $24.49 Available
- ASYM Precision Solid Defense X Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115... $34.49 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain Swift Scirocco... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cor-Bon DPX Hunter Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 168 Grain... $46.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cor-Bon DPX Hunter Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $48.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 243 Winchester Super Short... $35.49 - $339.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like its Triple-Shock cousin, the Tipped Triple-Shock bullet delivers the same "three strikes you're out" rule. Once as it strikes game, two as the bullet begins to open and a third impact when the cavity fully expands to deliver extra shock with maximum transferred energy. The added polymer tip creates a faster expansion rate as well as better long range ballistics. Ideal for deer-sized game.
VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.