Barnes bullets have historically had the reputation of offering quick, clean and humane kills. Now they are taking their highly regarded bullets to the next level loading them in ammunition.
Like its Triple-Shock cousin, the Tipped Triple-Shock bullet delivers the same "three strikes you're out" rule. Once as it strikes game, two as the bullet begins to open and a third impact when the cavity fully expands to deliver extra shock with maximum transferred energy. The added polymer tip creates a faster expansion rate as well as better long range ballistics. Ideal for deer-sized game.
VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
- Bullet Weight: 180 Grains
- Bullet Style: Tipped TSX Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2700 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2914 ft lb
- Sectional Density: 0.271
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.484
- Bullet Length: 1.490"
- Recommended Twist Rate: 1 in 11" or faster