Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Franchi Affinity, I-12, Stoeger 2000 12 Gauge Matte
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $24.00 Select Options
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $45.55 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $30.35 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AP Customs 4x4 Shotshell Shell Carrier with Blade Tech Tek Loc... $69.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HIVIZ CompSight Front Sight for Shotguns with Vent Rib &... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Taccom Duaload 6UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $32.95 Available
- ProMag Magazine Tube Extension Barrel Clamp 12 Gauge Steel... $11.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1... $113.99 Available
- Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 223 Remington... $22.49 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Turret... $12.29 Available
- Hornady Powder Trickler... $13.29 Available
- Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $4.19 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.29 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
The new Modular eXtension Tube, or MXT, line incorporates several improvements to help eliminate some of the problems commonly encountered when using an extended shotgun magazine tube. Prominent among these improvements is a barrel clamp relief groove cut into the extension tube's body. This groove stops the clamp from slipping and shifting under recoil, which can both damage a barrel's finish and change the gun's point of impact from shot-to-shot. The MXT line also features a reinforced tube end cap that better resists the damage that can be caused by heavy recoil or impacts. MXT extension tubes come equipped with identical threads on both ends of the tube body, allowing them to be flipped around to change the location of the barrel clamp groove if needed to accommodate different barrel lengths. This complete assembly includes a MXT magazine extension tube, magazine tube nut, reinforced end cap and magazine tube spring.
- Compatible with Stoeger Model 2000, Franchi I-12, and Franchi Affinity shotguns in 12 Gauge only.
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 667570 or 185334) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds. The use of a Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Magazine Follower is also recommended (Product # 660691).
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
- Due to the new threads used on MXT extension tube bodies, only the included reinforced end cap can be used. The older Nordic Components XX, XL, and XXL end caps are NOT compatible with the MXT line.
|Approx. Length Added||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8||+9|