Pro Ears HP Earmuff and Hearing Protector Holder Belt Clip Polymer Black
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 22 dB)... $57.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Otis #50 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 50 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Peltor Tactical 6S Microphone Replacement Covers Foam Black... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $27.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Peltor TacSport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 20dB) Black... $116.99 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $25.99 - $239.99 Select Options
- Peltor Tactical 6S Behind the Head Electronic Earmuffs (NRR... $39.52 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 25dB) Green... $25.49 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
Technical Information: Pro Ears HP Earmuff and Hearing Protector Holder Belt Clip
Shipping Weight: 0.041 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.