Wilderness Tactical Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol Nylon Black
- ISMI Narrow Follower Magazine Spring 1911 45 ACP 7 and 8-Round... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 22 lb (.330" Diameter Guide... $7.89 Available
- Otis Ripcord Pistol Bore Cleaner .45 Caliber... $14.99 Select Options
- Otis Ripcord Rifle Bore Cleaner... $14.99 Select Options
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-2K Folding Knife 2.75" Recurve 8Cr13 Black... $24.99 Available
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-3K Folding Knife 3.25" Tanto 8Cr13 Black... $33.99 Available
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-7K Folding Knife 3.25" Tanto 8Cr13... $29.99 Available
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-8K Folding Knife 3.5" Tanto 8Cr13 Black... $29.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom T3 Alien Grips 1911 Officer Black G-10... $86.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Grips Starburst Pattern Flat Bottom 1911 Officer... $78.99 Available
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-5K Folding Knife 3" Modified Clip Point... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilderness Tactical 5-Stitch Instructor Belt Nylon... $44.95 Select Options
Fit information from the manufacturer:
Double-stack fits wide-body mags for Glock, including Glock 36, Para Ordnance, STI, Browning, Beretta, Sig, FN Five-seveN, etc.
Easy-on, easy-off, but totally secure and tough as nails. The same as the AUG/AR pouch, but smaller for a pistol-caliber magazine. Friction fit with no straps. Can be ordered in a left- or right-facing horizontal version (see guide below). Fits up to 1?" width belts. SOF/IPSC legal.
Fast access due to the strapless friction fit, quick-detachability and good concealability make these single pouches especially suitable for varying conditions when you may want to carry more or fewer magazines.
Break in instructions from the manufacturer:
BREAK-IN PERIOD FOR MAG POUCH FITTING
Our mag pouches are polymer lined and use friction to maintain a snug fit on magazines. This polymer liner takes about a week to mold to your mags and may seem really tight on the insertion at first. We advise leaving the mags in at night. When inserting mags into the pouches, roll the mag in front to back, using the index finger along the magazine's spine and the round noses of the bullets to open the pouch mouth a bit as you push the mag in.
Once broken in, magazines are easily inserted, held snugly, and release like smooth, greased lightning on the withdrawal because of the nylon skin of the pouch. Our pouches do not bind like Kydex, which often forces you to pull perfectly straight up to get the mag out. They are also more consistent than many leather mag pouches whose tension seems to vary a lot.
Shipping Weight: 0.131 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.