Mako T-PodSL Vertical Forend Grip with Bipod and Tactical Light
- Grip Pod Vertical Grip Bipod With Steel Reinforced Legs Black... $152.99 Available
- Grip Pod Vertical Grip Bipod Black Polymer... $101.99 Available
- Mako T-Pod Vertical Forend Grip With Rotating Bipod Polymer... $149.95 Available
- Mako T-Pod Vertical Forend Grip with Bipod fits Picatinny... $123.35 Available
- Grip Pod Vertical Grip Bipod With Steel Reinforced Legs Tan... $152.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Grip Pod Vertical Grip Bipod Tan Polymer... $101.99 Available
- Mako T-Pod Vertical Forend Grip with Rotating Bipod Quick... $134.50 Available
- Mako T-Pod Vertical Forend Grip with Bipod and Quick Release... $134.35 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- ProMag Picatinny Forend Rail AR-15 Rifle & M4 Carbine Aluminum... $17.49 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Burris AR-536 5x 36mm Prism Sight Ballistic CQ Reticle Matte... $399.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Polymer vertical grip body
- Integrated aluminum 100 lumen LED light, powered by a CR-123 battery
- 4 position aluminum bipod legs
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.