Redding VLD Bullet Seating Micrometer #9185 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 22 Hornet)
- Possum Hollow Cleaning Rod Stop 22 to 26 Caliber... $3.19 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber, 7.62mm 8 x 32... $3.69 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube Application Media 1 oz... $8.79 Available
- Lyman #55 Powder Measure 7000 Grain Reservoir... $9.99 Available
- Lee Bench Plate Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lee Bench Plate Hardwood Base Blanks... $11.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 204 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 204 Ruger... $26.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "204 Ruger" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Redding Body Die 223 Remington... $29.49 Available
- Dewey Replacement O-Ring Kit #3... $4.49 Available
There are two different micrometers available one for standard bullets that will work for most bullets including polymer tipped bullets and one that is designed specifically for VLD bullets.
Shipping Weight: 0.160 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.