Pietta 1860 Army Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44 Caliber 8" Blue Barrel
- Superior Ballistics
- Blued Steel Backstrap, Cylinder and Barrel
- Brass Trigger Guard
- Color Case Hardened Frame
- Round Trigger Guard
- Un-Fluted Engraved Cylinder
- Round Barrel
The 1860 Army revolver was adopted by the U.S. Ordnance and became very popular with mounted troops because of its easy handling, superior balance and excellent ballistics. This 6-shot, .44 caliber, round-barrel percussion revolver became very popular with mounted troops and went on to be the issue sidearm for the U.S. Army for many years. This authentic reproduction is 44 Caliber with a round barrel, brass trigger guard, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and one-piece walnut grip.
Barrel Length: 8"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 13.8"
Weight: 2.6 lb
Stock Material: Walnut
Barrel Finish: Blue
Sights: Blade front
Shipping Weight: 3.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Uberti 1860 Army Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 44 Caliber... $329.99 - $384.99 Select Options
- Pietta 1860 Army Snub Nose Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver... $374.99 Select Options
- Pietta 1860 Army Sheriff Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver... $289.99 - $299.99 Select Options
- Pietta 1860 Army Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver 44 Caliber... $289.99 Available
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- Pietta Revolver Nipples 6 x 3/4 Thread Pack of 3... $4.04 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Plus Black Powder Bore Cleaning Solvent and Patch... $4.79 Available
- Pedersoli Powder Flask Colt-Style... $44.99 Select Options
- Howell Old West Conversions Conversion Cylinder 44 Caliber... $219.99 Available
- Traditions Sportsman's Package for 44 Caliber Black Powder... $47.48 Available