"How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You Can Do at Little Cost" Book by Robert Boatman
- Lone Wolf Ultimate Armorer's Tool for Glock Pistols... $18.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $2.89 - $5.09 Select Options
- Pearce Grip Plug Glock 20SF Polymer Black... $3.99 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 17, 22 Magazine to fit Glock 19,... $12.99 Available
- Ranch Extended Slide Lock Glock... $8.99 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 155... $16.79 - $117.99 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Combat Shirt Cotton and Cotton Polyester... $31.95 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
Step-by-Step Procedures for:
- Altering triggers
- Extending magazines and slide releases
- Adding new sights
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Disassembly and assembly
Other books by the Author include - "Living with Glocks: The Complete Guide to the New Standard in Combat Handguns", "Living with the 1911: A Fresh Look at the Fighting Gun", and "Living with the Big .50: The Shooter's Guide to the World's Most Powerful Rifle".
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: November 2005
Number of Pages: 72
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
This mini-?Glocksmithing? course by Glock enthusiasts Robert and Morgan Boatman first explains why you would make a specific modification and what you gain in terms of improved performance ? or lose in the trade-off. It then presents step-by- step procedures for altering triggers, extending magazines and slide releases, adding new sights and incorporating other alterations for practical carry and use, as well as providing detailed instructions for basic disassembly and assembly, cleaning and routine maintenance. The workbook format makes the manual simple to follow as you work on your Glock, and high- resolution photos illustrate each part and step precisely.
Make your Glock work even more effectively for you by thinking outside the box.
The father-and-son team of Robert and Morgan Boatman is thoroughly trained, experienced and dedicated to the effective use of firearms. Robert is the author of Living with Glocks, Living with the Big .50, Living with the 1911 and numerous magazine articles and columns, customarily supported by Morgan?s photographs. Morgan is a frequently published writer on his own, including recent gun magazine features, as well as an independent filmmaker and photojournalist.
Notes: 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos