"How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You Can Do at Little Cost" Book by Robert Boatman
Step-by-Step Procedures for:
- Altering triggers
- Extending magazines and slide releases
- Adding new sights
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Disassembly and assembly
Other books by the Author include - "Living with Glocks: The Complete Guide to the New Standard in Combat Handguns", "Living with the 1911: A Fresh Look at the Fighting Gun", and "Living with the Big .50: The Shooter's Guide to the World's Most Powerful Rifle".
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: November 2005
Number of Pages: 72
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
This mini-?Glocksmithing? course by Glock enthusiasts Robert and Morgan Boatman first explains why you would make a specific modification and what you gain in terms of improved performance ? or lose in the trade-off. It then presents step-by- step procedures for altering triggers, extending magazines and slide releases, adding new sights and incorporating other alterations for practical carry and use, as well as providing detailed instructions for basic disassembly and assembly, cleaning and routine maintenance. The workbook format makes the manual simple to follow as you work on your Glock, and high- resolution photos illustrate each part and step precisely.
Make your Glock work even more effectively for you by thinking outside the box.
The father-and-son team of Robert and Morgan Boatman is thoroughly trained, experienced and dedicated to the effective use of firearms. Robert is the author of Living with Glocks, Living with the Big .50, Living with the 1911 and numerous magazine articles and columns, customarily supported by Morgan?s photographs. Morgan is a frequently published writer on his own, including recent gun magazine features, as well as an independent filmmaker and photojournalist.
Notes: 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.500 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Glock Disassembly Tool
"The Ruger Double Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volume 1"...
$27.95 & SHIPS FREE
ZEV Technologies Race Connector Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,...
SaleAdd to Cart for PriceList Price: $14.25
- "The Colt .45 Automatic: A Shop Manual Volume 1" Book by Jerry...
ZEV Technologies Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models
SaleAdd to Cart for PriceList Price: $11.40
LaserLyte Plinking Can Kit with Compact Pistol Housing and...
Sale$79.99Save $90.00 (53%)
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the S&W J, K, L, N-Frame Revolvers" by...
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the 1911" by Jerry Kuhnhausen DVD
Glock Magazine Glock 43 with Extension 9mm Luger 6-Round...
Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black
- "The U.S. M1911/1911A1 Pistols and Commercial M1911 Type...
The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual 5th Edition Book by Jerry...
$34.99 & SHIPS FREE