SOG Tomcat LTD Folding Knife 3.75" Tanto Point VG-10 Stainless Steel/ Carbon Fiber Laminated Blade Carbon Fiber Handle Black
- Benchmade 940 Folding Tactical Knife 3.4" Reverse Tanto Point... $182.75 - $195.50 Select Options
- Ontario Utilitac II Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point Black AUS 8... $29.99 Available
- SOG Tomcat 3.0 Folding Knife 3.75" Clip Point VG-10 Stainless... $185.99 Available
- SOG Fatcat Folding Knife 4.5" Drop Point VG-10 Stainless Steel... $369.99 Available
- Emerson Super Roadhouse Folding Tactical Knife 4.2" Tanto... $248.47 - $292.46 Select Options
- Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 154CM Cryo... $98.30 - $186.99 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $2.95 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $9.99 Available
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $12.99 Available
The handle is ergonomically designed and very comfortable in your hand. The finger grooves and Carbon Fiber scales provide a secure grip and a soft feel. The legendary SOG Arc-Lock provides a super strong and safe lock, and also allows one handed opening and closing. If you are ready to make a statement with your next folder, pick up a TomCat LTD and enjoy one of the most rugged knives on the market today.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel w/Carbon Fiber scales
- Blade Shape: Tanto Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Partially: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Arc-Lock
- Blade Finish: Carbon Fiber
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-60
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: .16"
- Overall Length: 8.65"
- Weight: 6.5 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.