SOG Tomcat LTD Folding Knife 3.75" Tanto Point VG-10 Stainless Steel/ Carbon Fiber Laminated Blade Carbon Fiber Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $12.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $14.99 Available
- SOG Fatcat Folding Knife 4.5" Drop Point VG-10 Stainless Steel... $369.99 Available
- Wilson Tactical Rapid Response Folding Knife 3-3/8" CPM S30V... $449.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Tomcat 3.0 Folding Knife 3.75" Clip Point VG-10 Stainless... $179.99 Available
- Ontario Utilitac II Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point Black AUS 8... $33.98 Available
The handle is ergonomically designed and very comfortable in your hand. The finger grooves and Carbon Fiber scales provide a secure grip and a soft feel. The legendary SOG Arc-Lock provides a super strong and safe lock, and also allows one handed opening and closing. If you are ready to make a statement with your next folder, pick up a TomCat LTD and enjoy one of the most rugged knives on the market today.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel w/Carbon Fiber scales
- Blade Shape: Tanto Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Partially: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Arc-Lock
- Blade Finish: Carbon Fiber
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-60
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: .16"
- Overall Length: 8.65"
- Weight: 6.5 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.