Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.5 Grendel
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Grendel Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel with Anti-Tilt... $14.49 - $15.79 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 6.5 Grendel... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #32 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $7.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 6.5 Grendel... $87.99 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 BPC, 264 LBC - AR... $30.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 6.5 Grendel... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Competition Seater Die 6.5 Grendel... $154.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $28.99 - $68.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #512 22 BR (Bench Rest),... $3.49 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die Replacement... $16.99 Available
- Redding Stuck Case Remover... $21.99 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.