Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.5 Grendel
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 123... $29.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $19.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.69 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Grendel Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 6.5 Grendel Box of 50... $79.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 6.5 Grendel... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #6 (38 Special, 357 Magnum, 7.62x39mm)... $4.89 Available
- HySkore Rabbit Ear Front Shooting Rest Bag Leather Black and... $20.49 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #12 (6mm PPC, 6.5... $3.19 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 100 Grain... $30.49 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.