Lyman Max Cartridge Gage 44 Remington Magnum
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 38 Special... $17.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-125-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL430-240-SWC 44 Special, 44... $19.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 38 Caliber 9mm 8 x 32... $4.19 Available
- Lyman Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Case Length Headspace Gage 308 Winchester... $19.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Tactical Pull Through Jag 357 Caliber, 9mm 8 x 32... $4.19 Available
- Lyman Max Cartridge Gage 40 S&W... $15.79 Available
- Lyman Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $15.79 Available
- Lyman Max Cartridge Gage 9mm Luger... $15.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 357 Sig... $26.99 Available
Fits: 44 Remington Magnum
Function: Gauge allows checking case length, diameter, overall cartridge length.
Shipping Weight: 0.220 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.