Pro-Shot Snap Cap 12 Gauge Wool and Brass Package of 2
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 12 Gauge Aluminum... $11.29 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.39 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Snap Cap 12 Gauge Brass Package of 2... $15.60 Available
- Pachmayr Snap Cap 12 Gauge Polymer Package of 2... $9.29 Available
- Carlson's Snap Cap 12 Gauge Wool Package of 2... $14.49 Available
- 100 Straight CSP Wooly Snap Cap 12 Gauge Package of 2... $19.99 Available
- Browning Snap Caps 12 Gauge Aluminum Package of 2... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Under Armour Men's UA Tech T-Shirt Short Sleeve... $16.85 - $24.99 Select Options
- RIG-RAG Universal Grease Applicator... $7.39 Available
- Pro-Shot Snap Cap 16 Gauge Wool and Brass Package of 2... $19.99 Available
- Pachmayr Snap Cap 22 Long Rifle Polymer Package of 24... $9.19 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 20 Gauge Aluminum... $11.29 Available
Note: Designed for over/under and side by side shotguns.
Technical Information: Pro-Shot Snap Cap
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.