"The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and Keith A. Cunningham
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $18.29 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- "The Rifleman's Guide to Rimfire Ammunition" Book by Steven... $23.99 Available
- Havalon Piranta Knife Sheath Nylon Black... $6.29 Available
- "Marine Sniper: The Explosive True Story of a Vietnam Hero, 93... $7.99 Available
- Wild West Guns Rifle Trigger Marlin 336, 444, 1894, 1895... $78.99 Available
- Hunter 1290-2 Ruffstuff Double Shoulder Harness Right Hand... $37.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 22-250... $5.99 Available
- AR-Stoner 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with... $50.99 Available
- "The M16A1 Rifle: Operation And Preventive Maintenance" GI... $3.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics "Accuracy and Precision for Long Range... $34.99 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
Linda Miller has considerable experience in international small-bore target shooting as a member of Canada's Shooting Team. She won medals at the 1993 Mexico World Cup, the 1994 Commonwealth Games and the 1995 Cuba World Cup. In 199, Linda became the first woman to win the Ontario Lieutenant Governor's Medal for full-bore shooting.
Capt. Keith Cunningham, Ret. has more than 25 years' experience with the Canadian Forces and the US Army. He has considerable practical experience, including a combat tour in Vietnam, peacekeeping and countersniper operations in Cyprus, and annual unit-and command-level military exercise in North America and Europe. He has taught marksmanship courses at the Canadian Forces Infantry School and at several police forces in Ontario. An internationally certified shooting coach, he has successfully coached numerous teams to national and international excellence.
Pages: 146 Softcover
Book Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 11"