"The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and Keith A. Cunningham
- Advanced Technology Tactical 6-Position Collapsible Stock with... $69.99 Available
- "The Clay Target Handbook" Book by Jerry Meyer... $13.79 Available
- Bianchi 6 Inside the Waistband Holster Left Hand 1911, Beretta... $19.29 Available
- CamelBak Tactical Rain Backpack Cover Polyester Foliage... $23.85 Available
- Pachmayr Signature Grips with Backstrap and Finger Grooves... $29.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics "Accuracy and Precision for Long Range... $34.99 Available
- EGW Tactical Oversized Bolt Knob Teardrop Aluminum Matte... $23.99 Available
- Badlands Backpack Rain Cover Polyester Brown... $19.95 Available
- Kestrel 2500NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter... $154.00 Available
- Remington Operating Handle Remington 4, 7400... $17.29 Available
- Kestrel Replacement Impeller for Electronic Hand Held Wind and... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi 6D ATB Inside the Waistband Holster Left Hand Beretta... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Linda Miller has considerable experience in international small-bore target shooting as a member of Canada's Shooting Team. She won medals at the 1993 Mexico World Cup, the 1994 Commonwealth Games and the 1995 Cuba World Cup. In 199, Linda became the first woman to win the Ontario Lieutenant Governor's Medal for full-bore shooting.
Capt. Keith Cunningham, Ret. has more than 25 years' experience with the Canadian Forces and the US Army. He has considerable practical experience, including a combat tour in Vietnam, peacekeeping and countersniper operations in Cyprus, and annual unit-and command-level military exercise in North America and Europe. He has taught marksmanship courses at the Canadian Forces Infantry School and at several police forces in Ontario. An internationally certified shooting coach, he has successfully coached numerous teams to national and international excellence.
Pages: 146 Softcover
Book Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 11"