"The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and Keith A. Cunningham
- John Masen Magazine Marlin-Glenfield Bolt Action Rifle... $19.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- "Dead On: The Long Range Marksman's Guide to Extreme Accuracy"... $18.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $25.99 Available
- Magpul Dynamics "Art of the Dynamic Handgun" DVD 4 Disc Set... $47.45 Available
- "The Rifle Shooter" Book by David Tubb... $34.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition Book by... $54.99 Available
- Magpul Dynamics "Art of the Tactical Carbine" DVD 4 Disc Set... $47.45 Available
- "Surgical Speed Shooting: How to Achieve High-Speed... $13.29 Available
- "Reading the Wind and Coaching Techniques" Book by Jim Owens... $10.49 Available
- "Principles of Personal Defense, Revised Edition" Book by Jeff... $11.99 Available
- "The Complete .50-Caliber Sniper Course: Hard-Target... $49.49 Available
Linda Miller has considerable experience in international small-bore target shooting as a member of Canada's Shooting Team. She won medals at the 1993 Mexico World Cup, the 1994 Commonwealth Games and the 1995 Cuba World Cup. In 199, Linda became the first woman to win the Ontario Lieutenant Governor's Medal for full-bore shooting.
Capt. Keith Cunningham, Ret. has more than 25 years' experience with the Canadian Forces and the US Army. He has considerable practical experience, including a combat tour in Vietnam, peacekeeping and countersniper operations in Cyprus, and annual unit-and command-level military exercise in North America and Europe. He has taught marksmanship courses at the Canadian Forces Infantry School and at several police forces in Ontario. An internationally certified shooting coach, he has successfully coached numerous teams to national and international excellence.
Pages: 146 Softcover
Book Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 11"
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.