Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 90-Tooth Ratchet Mk13-SD Suppressor Mount 7.62mm 5/8"-24 Thread Steel Matte
This 90-Tooth Blackout muzzle brake works in conjunction with AAC's Non-Tapering Ratchet Mount designed specifically for use with the MK13-SD Silencer. The new 90T gear on the brake interfaces with a spring biased ratchet lever on the suppressor to eliminate the potential for the silencer to inadvertently unthread during firing, while a finer pitch external ACME thread snugs it up securely to create a rock solid platform.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- Common Firearm Use: Bolt Action 7.62mm or 300 Win Mag, M2010
- Length: 2.25"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 90-T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
NOTE: This brake is designed specifically for use with AAC's MK13-SD Silencers, and is NOT compatible with other 90-Tooth Silencers such as the SR5 or SR7.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.250 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Hornady Superformance SST Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180...
Sale$33.49Save $3.00 (8%)
Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /...
Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout 2.0 Flash Hider Muzzle...
Sale$109.99Save $10.00 (8%)