Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 90-Tooth Ratchet Mk13-SD Suppressor Mount 7.62mm 5/8"-24 Thread Steel Matte
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Rocksett High Temperature Thread... $1.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $13.29 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 190 Grain Match... $45.03 - $45.83 Select Options
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Limbsaver Recoil Pad Prefit Benelli M1 Tactical, Super Black... $37.99 Available
- DPMS LR-308 Oracle A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 308 Winchester 1... $615.99 Available
- Warne Maxima 2-Piece Steel Weaver-Style Scope Base Benelli... $20.56 Available
- Sig Sauer Trigger Bar Spring Sig Sauer P220... $4.49 Available
This 90-Tooth Blackout muzzle brake works in conjunction with AAC's Non-Tapering Ratchet Mount designed specifically for use with the MK13-SD Silencer. The new 90T gear on the brake interfaces with a spring biased ratchet lever on the suppressor to eliminate the potential for the silencer to inadvertently unthread during firing, while a finer pitch external ACME thread snugs it up securely to create a rock solid platform.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- Common Firearm Use: Bolt Action 7.62mm or 300 Win Mag, M2010
- Length: 2.25"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 90-T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
NOTE: This brake is designed specifically for use with AAC's MK13-SD Silencers, and is NOT compatible with other 90-Tooth Silencers such as the SR5 or SR7.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.