Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 90-Tooth Ratchet Mk13-SD Suppressor Mount 7.62mm 5/8"-24 Thread Steel Matte
- Black Hills Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 190 Grain Match... $45.03 - $45.83 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Rocksett High Temperature Thread... $1.99 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer LR-308... $3.99 Available
- Magpul CTR, MOE Stock Cheek Rest AR-15 Polymer... $18.95 Select Options
- Holland's Competition Recoil Lug .250" Thick Stainless Steel... $39.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $40.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Camouflage Face Paint Stick Loam and... $1.59 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Barrel Thread Protector Cap 5/8"-24 Bull... $13.50 Select Options
This 90-Tooth Blackout muzzle brake works in conjunction with AAC's Non-Tapering Ratchet Mount designed specifically for use with the MK13-SD Silencer. The new 90T gear on the brake interfaces with a spring biased ratchet lever on the suppressor to eliminate the potential for the silencer to inadvertently unthread during firing, while a finer pitch external ACME thread snugs it up securely to create a rock solid platform.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- Common Firearm Use: Bolt Action 7.62mm or 300 Win Mag, M2010
- Length: 2.25"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 90-T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
NOTE: This brake is designed specifically for use with AAC's MK13-SD Silencers, and is NOT compatible with other 90-Tooth Silencers such as the SR5 or SR7.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.