Kahr Magazine Kahr Covert, CM9, MK9, PM9 9mm Luger 7-Round Stainless Steel with Grip Extension
- Kahr Magazine Kahr Covert, CM9, MK9, PM9 9mm Luger 6-Round... $31.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LCP 380 ACP 6-Round Steel Blue with... $25.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Insert Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $3.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Available
- DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 42, Kahr... $26.99 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 42,... $17.79 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 124 Grain Jacketed... $25.49 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P250 Full Size 40 S&W, 357 Sig... $40.00 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $17.99 Available
- Peltor XF707 Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $8.19 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.141 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.