Burris 1" Signature Standard Rings Gloss Medium
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts Installation... $16.49 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $27.49 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $74.99 Available
- Remington Receiver Plug Screw Remington 700 Muzzle Loader,... $4.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45-70 Government 325 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #14 Gloss... $5.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Havalon Piranta Edge Folding Skinning Knife 2-3/4" 60XT... $33.99 Available
- Weaver 1" Top-Mount Rings Matte Low... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nikon Prostaff Target EFR Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm 1/2... $189.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #19 Gloss... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold Standard Scope Base Remington... $25.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Leupold Standard Rings... $32.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Leupold 2-Piece Standard Scope Base Weatherby Mark V... $25.99 - $44.99 Select Options
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Ring Diameter: 1"
Ring Height: .270" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.