CrossTac AR-15/AR-50 Spanner Wrench Steel Black
- Power Custom Oversized Magazine Release Button AR-15 Matte... $17.29 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 to 35 Caliber 8... $6.29 Available
- Power Custom 1-Piece Weaver-Style Base Ruger 10/22 Matte... $9.52 Available
- Tubb Final Finish Bore Lapping System 308 Caliber and 7.62mm... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.24 Available
- General Tools Precision Needle Oiler... $8.59 Available
- Power Custom Universal Combo Wrench AR-15 Buttstock, 1911... $5.25 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 28-Piece Space-Saver Gunsmithing... $13.49 Available
- Baker Bore Cleaning Solvent and Gun Oil Squeeze Bottle with... $7.19 Available
- Schuster Gas Tube Pin Punch AR-15, LR-308 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Pivot Pin Detent and Roll Pin... $5.99 Available
- Hanson T-Handle Tap Wrench #0 to 1/4"... $4.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The drive pins are adjustable to control the engagement depth, to prevent scratching the barrel. Now you can take the brake off for cleaning, and index it perfectly every time! Plus you can control how deep the brake is set, to get the most accuracy from the big AR.
This tool also fits the AR-15 Castle Nut grooves, and works great for installing / removing buffer tubes.
Technical Information: CrossTac AR-15/AR-50 Spanner Wrench
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.