Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 22-250 Remington 55 Grain Sierra GameKing Spitzer Boat Tail Box of 20
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $21.49 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Varmint Ammunition 22-250 Remington 50... $22.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 22-250 Remington 55 Grain Spitzer... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 410 Bore 3" #4... $14.99 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain... $11.99 Available
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Glock 20, 21,... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40... $2.99 Available
- Atomic Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Hollow Point Box of 50... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 22-250 Remington 40 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 to 20 Caliber 26" Carbon... $34.49 Available
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread Nylon Package... $4.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 454 Casull 250 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $47.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Today Sellier and Bellot produce ammunition using high quality components which is the choice of hunters, competitive shooters, law enforcement agencies and militaries around the world. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Sierra GameKing Bullets are designed for hunting at long range, where their extra margin of performance can make the critical difference. GameKing bullets feature a boat tail design to bring hunters the ballistic advantage normally found with match target bullets. The streamlined tapered base of the boat tail greatly reduces drag, which results in higher retained velocity, greater striking energy, a flatter trajectory and less wind drift than comparable flat base bullets.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.