Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Rubber Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Dan Wesson, Rossi 851,... $10.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter S&W M&P 45 ACP Full Size Magazine to... $12.99 Available
- Otis #35 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 357 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves CZ 75, EAA... $16.99 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 38/357 Caliber 8... $1.69 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain Flat... $19.79 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Taurus Tracker Revolver (Small Frame... $16.99 Available
Please note: Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt feel or vice versa.
Shipping Weight: 0.240 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.