Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Hunting Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 252 Grain Low Drag Hollow Point Boat Tail Max Aggressive Box of 50
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 338 Caliber... $2.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.49 Select Options
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 378 Weatherby Magnum... $11.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Cleaning Patches 38 to 45 Caliber Square Cotton... $4.99 Available
- Bore Tech Cleaning Patches 20 to 22 Caliber Rimfire Square... $13.79 Available
- Bore Tech Cleaning Patches 30 to 38 Caliber Round Cotton... $11.79 Available
- Timney Trigger Pull Gage 8 oz to 10 lb... $32.99 Available
- Bore Tech Cleaning Patches 50 Caliber, 10, 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $15.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Match Tactical Hunting bullet performs as well in the field as they do on the range. These bullets combine match grade accuracy with outstanding terminal performance. Bullet weight is maintained within .4 grains on all calibers from 6mm bullets through the massive 50 BMG projectiles. One of the key features of these solid copper bullets is the SealTite Band. The STB is a small band that is just slightly larger diameter than the standard diameter bullet. This band is the key to preventing any pressure from escaping around the bullet, sealing the bullet to the rifling bore light the seal that is created when a traditional bullet is fired.
These Low Drag Max Aggressive bullets are designed to be shot at very high speeds or through barrels with very fast barrel twists or they will not perform well. Like the Low Drag Max bullets these bullets are designed so reloaders can use maximum case capacity while reloading. They are designed for custom single shot rifles or for the reloader who does not mind shooting single shot as magazines will typically not accept the long overall length of the cartridge that results when it is loaded properly. Many times if a round is chambered but not fired the bolt must be removed to remove the loaded cartridge because the length will prevent the cartridge from ejecting. These bullets can be seated deeper in the case neck but it is very important that the SealTite band not be seated deeper than the first half of the case neck or improper neck tension will occur. Max designated bullets are designed for standard throating unless stated otherwise.
Caliber: 338 Caliber
Bullet Diameter: 0.338
Bullet Weight: 252 Grains
Bullet Length: Not Available
Bullet Style: Low Drag Hollow Point Boat-Tail Max Aggressive
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: 1:10"
Minimum Muzzle Velocity: 2900 fps
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.720
Sectional Density: 0.315
For more information on Reloading Cutting Edge Bullets, please click the link below:
CEB Reloading Instructions
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.