Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition Book by Bryan Litz
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.67 - $2.99 Select Options
- DoubleStar Twang Buster Buffer Pad AR-15 Delrin... $5.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Magnesium Fire Starter with Embedded... $9.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Agent, Cobra, Detective Special,... $9.99 Available
- "The Gunsmith Machinist - Third Edition" Book by Steve Acker... $36.99 Available
- "The Gunsmith Machinist Book Two" Book by Steve Acker... $31.87 Available
- "Hatcher's Notebook" Book by Julian Hatcher... $29.99 Available
- Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $6.99 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $32.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread Bronze... $7.49 Available
Exterior ballistics is a very mature science. Unfortunately, most shooters have not been able to take advantage of this field of knowledge because it's always been described in a highly technical language.
The objective of this book is to explain the important elements of exterior ballistics so shooters can effectively apply the science to achieve greater success on the range or in the field.
This book also offers an original contribution to the long-range shooting sports: experimentally determined Ballistic Coefficient (BC) data for over 225 long range bullets of all popular brands. With accurately measured BC data, shooters are empowered to make more precise trajectory calculations than were possible prior to this publication.
Technical Information: Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition
Dimensions: 7-¼" x 10-¼"
Publisher: Applied Ballistics LLC
- The Ballistic Coefficient
- Wind Deflection
- Gyroscopic (Spin) Drift
- The Coriolis Effect
- Using Ballistic Programs
- Getting Control of Sights
- Bullet Stability
- Extended-Range Shooting