Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition Book by Bryan Litz
Exterior ballistics is a very mature science. Unfortunately, most shooters have not been able to take advantage of this field of knowledge because it's always been described in a highly technical language.
The objective of this book is to explain the important elements of exterior ballistics so shooters can effectively apply the science to achieve greater success on the range or in the field.
This book also offers an original contribution to the long-range shooting sports: experimentally determined Ballistic Coefficient (BC) data for over 225 long range bullets of all popular brands. With accurately measured BC data, shooters are empowered to make more precise trajectory calculations than were possible prior to this publication.
Technical Information: Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition
Dimensions: 7-¼" x 10-¼"
Publisher: Applied Ballistics LLC
- The Ballistic Coefficient
- Wind Deflection
- Gyroscopic (Spin) Drift
- The Coriolis Effect
- Using Ballistic Programs
- Getting Control of Sights
- Bullet Stability
- Extended-Range Shooting
Shipping Weight: 3.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Applied Ballistics "Putting Rounds on Target" with Bryan Litz... $31.47 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69... $22.99 - $183.99 Select Options
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $33.49 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $25.99 Available
- FrogLube Frog Tube Kit CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and... Add to Cart for Price
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $14.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 24 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $43.99 - $210.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 190 Grain... $40.99 - $237.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $3.89 Select Options