Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition Book by Bryan Litz
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $6.69 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $25.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics "Putting Rounds on Target" with Bryan Litz... $39.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Compact 9mm Luger 12-Round... $33.99 Available
- National Target Pasters 1" Square Package of 1000... $6.09 - $7.19 Select Options
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $90.99 Available
- RCBS Vernier Ball Micrometer 1"... $56.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector HK USP Tactical 45... $24.99 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 230 Grain... $58.99 Available
- Simmons 4" Whitetail Classic Sunshade 50mm Objective Matte... $19.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
Exterior ballistics is a very mature science. Unfortunately, most shooters have not been able to take advantage of this field of knowledge because it's always been described in a highly technical language.
The objective of this book is to explain the important elements of exterior ballistics so shooters can effectively apply the science to achieve greater success on the range or in the field.
This book also offers an original contribution to the long-range shooting sports: experimentally determined Ballistic Coefficient (BC) data for over 225 long range bullets of all popular brands. With accurately measured BC data, shooters are empowered to make more precise trajectory calculations than were possible prior to this publication.
Technical Information: Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition
Dimensions: 7-¼" x 10-¼"
Publisher: Applied Ballistics LLC
- The Ballistic Coefficient
- Wind Deflection
- Gyroscopic (Spin) Drift
- The Coriolis Effect
- Using Ballistic Programs
- Getting Control of Sights
- Bullet Stability
- Extended-Range Shooting