Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition Book by Bryan Litz
- Applied Ballistics "Accuracy and Precision for Long Range... $34.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Handloading for... $34.99 Available
- "The Gun Digest Book of Long-Range Shooting" Book by L.P.... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "Hunter's Guide to Long-Range Shooting" Book by Wayne van... $17.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $9.99 Available
- SSI Sight-Rite Laser Bore Sight... $28.99 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round with... $9.04 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics "Putting Rounds on Target" with Bryan Litz... $39.99 Available
- Bianchi 5BHL Thumbsnap Holster Right Hand Colt Python, Ruger... $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smartwool Men's Hike Light Crew Socks... $14.99 Select Options
- "Propellant Profiles - Fifth Edition" Book by Wolf Publishing... $33.49 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $18.72 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $9.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 22 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $9.99 Available
Exterior ballistics is a very mature science. Unfortunately, most shooters have not been able to take advantage of this field of knowledge because it's always been described in a highly technical language.
The objective of this book is to explain the important elements of exterior ballistics so shooters can effectively apply the science to achieve greater success on the range or in the field.
This book also offers an original contribution to the long-range shooting sports: experimentally determined Ballistic Coefficient (BC) data for over 225 long range bullets of all popular brands. With accurately measured BC data, shooters are empowered to make more precise trajectory calculations than were possible prior to this publication.
Technical Information: Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition
Dimensions: 7-¼" x 10-¼"
Publisher: Applied Ballistics LLC
- The Ballistic Coefficient
- Wind Deflection
- Gyroscopic (Spin) Drift
- The Coriolis Effect
- Using Ballistic Programs
- Getting Control of Sights
- Bullet Stability
- Extended-Range Shooting