Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition Book by Bryan Litz
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $44.16 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.19 Available
- Savage Arms Bolt Head Short Action Savage 10 to 16 Push Feed... $25.99 Available
- Lapua Lock Base Bullets 338 Caliber (339 Diameter) 250 Grain... $79.99 Available
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device for 34mm Scope Matte... $39.99 Available
- Power Custom Universal Combo Wrench AR-15 Buttstock, 1911... $6.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Action Express (500 Diameter) 300 Grain... $37.49 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.19 Available
- Burris 1" Xtreme Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings Matte Medium... $47.99 Available
- Dewey Replacement O-Ring Kit #3... $4.29 Available
- Savage Arms Magazine Follower Assembly 308 Winchester... $8.89 Available
- Dewey Adjustable Bore Saver 13" Fits 30 Caliber to 8mm... $24.99 Available
Exterior ballistics is a very mature science. Unfortunately, most shooters have not been able to take advantage of this field of knowledge because it's always been described in a highly technical language.
The objective of this book is to explain the important elements of exterior ballistics so shooters can effectively apply the science to achieve greater success on the range or in the field.
This book also offers an original contribution to the long-range shooting sports: experimentally determined Ballistic Coefficient (BC) data for over 225 long range bullets of all popular brands. With accurately measured BC data, shooters are empowered to make more precise trajectory calculations than were possible prior to this publication.
Technical Information: Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition
Dimensions: 7-¼" x 10-¼"
Publisher: Applied Ballistics LLC
- The Ballistic Coefficient
- Wind Deflection
- Gyroscopic (Spin) Drift
- The Coriolis Effect
- Using Ballistic Programs
- Getting Control of Sights
- Bullet Stability
- Extended-Range Shooting
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.