AR-Stoner Enhanced Bolt Carrier Assembly Mil-Spec AR-15 223 Remington Nickel Boron Plated
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $119.99 Available
- DoubleStar Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $17.49 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Low Profile Flat-Top Matte... $86.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour 1 in 9" Twist... $119.99 Available
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
Available with two different coatings:
Nickel Boron: Microscopic "Nano Domes" formed at the surface provide dry lubricity and affords hundreds of hours of salt water protection. Nickel Boron coating is easy to clean and resists fouling.
Ceramic: Excellent heat resistance and provides for rapid cooling. Applied through a proprietary process that penetrates the substrate of the metal and CAN NOT be removed without removing a layer of the metal itself. The hotter it gets the slicker it gets-continues to resist fouling even during extended firing sessions.
*Note: Color pigment loss will occur within 3-5000 rounds, this is NOT a loss of ceramic material, simply a loss of color.
Important: Notice from manufacturer regarding break-in period.
Break In Procedure
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.