MGM Switchview Throw Lever Meopta Meostar 1-4x, Vortex Razor HD
- Wolff Recoil Spring CZ 75, 85, 97 B Models Only... $7.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries Rail Mount Sling Swivel Socket Adapter with... $33.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- Redding Sizer Die 460 S&W Magnum... $37.99 Special Order
- Leupold RX-1000i TBR with DNA Laser Rangefinder 1000 Yard True... $299.99 - $419.99 Select Options
- Vortex Razor HD Gen II Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-6x 24mm... $1,399.99 Select Options
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $46.50 - $75.95 Select Options
- Noveske KeyMod Customizable Rail Section for NSR Handguards... $19.95 - $24.95 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.069 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.