Ranch Full Moon Clip 9mm Luger 5-Round Blue Package of 8
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 135 Grain... $22.99 Available
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.89 - $15.99 Select Options
- Ranch Full Moon Clip Case Extractor Matte... $6.39 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.39 Select Options
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain... $13.87 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 9mm Luger Package... $18.49 Available
- Gould & Goodrich B830 Paddle Single Magazine Pouch 1911... $25.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip Case Extractor Matte... $5.09 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Taurus 73, 85, 605... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Taurus Small Frame Revolver Rubber... $14.44 - $18.13 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $22.99 - $184.99 Select Options
Finish: Matte black
Fits: Smith & Wesson Model 940 and Ruger SP101
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.