Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 80 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $8.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain Soft... $20.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.8mm Remington SPC Box of 50... $29.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 45-70 Caliber (458 Diameter) 250... $18.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 140... $29.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Anvil Base Kit... $15.99 Available
- CB-05 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 223 Remington, 30 Carbine... $15.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $21.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter)... $34.49 Available
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.