Magtech First Defense Justice Ammunition 45 ACP +P 165 Grain Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185... $22.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 45 ACP+P 160 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $32.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Nosler Jacketed Hollow... $24.49 - $49.49 Select Options
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... $19.89 Available
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain DPX Hollow Point... $35.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $26.34 Available
- Magtech First Defense Justice Ammunition 40 S&W 130 Grain... $25.49 Available
- DeSantis Mini Slide Belt Holster Right Hand Glock 20, 21, 29.... $48.99 Available
- Remington Golden Saber Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Brass... $22.64 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
- PNW Arms TacOps Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Solid Copper... $33.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 40 S&W 135 Grain Nosler Jacketed Hollow... $23.99 - $46.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Magtech First Defense Justice rounds are the 2nd generation of personal defense ammunition. The difference between First Defense and First Defense Justice rounds? The Justice bullets have a thin tin coating on the Solid Copper Hollow Point, resulting in higher energy levels and longer barrel life. Like the first generation bullets, Justice bullets will maintain 100% of their original bullet weight. Magtech First Defense rounds are designed with a 100% solid copper bullet, unlike traditional hollow points that contain a lead core covered by a copper jacket. Copper jackets could tear away when fired, causing a loss of weight and a corresponding loss of power. However, Magtech First Defense solid copper bullets have no jacket to split or tear away, ensuring every round you fire meets its target with maximum impact and effectiveness. Like all Magtech products, First Defense Justice ammunition is loaded to SAMMI and CIP specifications. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Professional Shooter Jerry Miculek on Magtech Ammunition:
"Without a doubt, Magtech is the most dependable ammo I've used. When I step up to the line with Magtech rounds in my cylinder, I stand with peace of mind that my ammo won't let me down."
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.