Magtech First Defense Justice Ammunition 45 ACP +P 165 Grain Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $7.29 - $114.99 Select Options
- Maglite Flashlight Krypton Bulb Aluminum Black... $23.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Magtech First Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 92.6 Grain Solid... $21.49 - $1,116.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger SP101... $8.49 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits SOL Heatsheets Emergency Bivvy Sleeping... $13.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 100 Grain Flat Nose Box of... $22.99 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185... $22.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 75 Grain Hardcast Flat Nose... $24.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 460 Rowland 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 460 Rowland 185 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum +P 100 Grain Jacketed... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Magtech First Defense Justice rounds are the 2nd generation of personal defense ammunition. The difference between First Defense and First Defense Justice rounds? The Justice bullets have a thin tin coating on the Solid Copper Hollow Point, resulting in higher energy levels and longer barrel life. Like the first generation bullets, Justice bullets will maintain 100% of their original bullet weight. Magtech First Defense rounds are designed with a 100% solid copper bullet, unlike traditional hollow points that contain a lead core covered by a copper jacket. Copper jackets could tear away when fired, causing a loss of weight and a corresponding loss of power. However, Magtech First Defense solid copper bullets have no jacket to split or tear away, ensuring every round you fire meets its target with maximum impact and effectiveness. Like all Magtech products, First Defense Justice ammunition is loaded to SAMMI and CIP specifications. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Professional Shooter Jerry Miculek on Magtech Ammunition:
"Without a doubt, Magtech is the most dependable ammo I've used. When I step up to the line with Magtech rounds in my cylinder, I stand with peace of mind that my ammo won't let me down."