Lyman Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP
- Fiocchi Ammunition 308 Winchester 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $33.25 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round Plastic... $3.79 Available
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 12... $6.39 - $15.99 Select Options
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- ProMag Grip Spacer Adapts Glock 19, 23 Magazines to fit 26, 27... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #7-1/2 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 20 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 1" x 2"... $3.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
Fits: 45 ACP
Function: Gauge allows checking case length, diameter, overall cartridge length.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.