ACE Internal Modular Receiver Block AK-47, AK-74 Stamped Receivers Aluminum Matte
- MagPul Magazine Pull AR-10, DPMS LR-308 Polymer Package of 3... $9.45 Select Options
- ACE Folding Stock Mechanism for Modular Receiver Blocks... $59.99 Available
- ACE Modular Skeleton Buttstock for Modular Receiver Blocks... $79.99 Select Options
- GrovTec Heavy Duty Push Button Sling Swivel Set Angled Loop... $16.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $89.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider Installation... $34.99 Available
- MagPul RVG Rail Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $23.70 Select Options
- Magpul MS3 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling... $55.05 Select Options
- Midwest Industries 2-Piece Handguard Quad Rail AK-47, AK-74... $109.95 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist Collapsible... $47.99 Select Options
Please Note: The AK-47 Internal Receiver Block, product 595009 requires cutting the rear stock tang for installation, and does not fit slant-cut recievers.
Shipping Weight: 0.220 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.