Lyman Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Production Pot and Production Pot Four Thermostat 110 Volt... $10.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Gun Grease 1-3/4 oz Tube... $2.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
- Certified Linotype Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (4% Tin, 12%... $26.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 50-250-REAL 50 Caliber (517 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
- "Bullet Casting 101" DVD By Ammosmith.com, LLC... $16.49 Available
- Lyman Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.99 Available
Material: Stainless Steel
Notes: Measures 200 to 1000 degree Fahrenheit
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.