Military Surplus Bayonet with Scabbard Issued Swiss Model 1889 Stainless Steel with Wood Handle
- Military Surplus Bayonet with Scabbard Issued Swiss Model 1918... $45.00 Available
- Military Surplus Bayonet with Scabbard East German Pattern... $25.99 Available
- Simmons 22 Mag Rimfire Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Truplex Reticle... $44.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus German Flecktarn Camo Field Shirt... $14.99 - $24.99 Select Options
The Swiss Model 1899 Bayonet is in good to very good condition and features a 11.73" single edge blade that is fullered on each side. Stamped on each blades tang is manufacturer and a serial number is stamped on the guard. Included with each bayonet is a steel scabbard.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Wood
- Blade Shape: Spear
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Scabbard
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 11.73"
- Blade Thickness: .24"
- Overall Length: 16.5"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs, 1.1.45 lbs with Scabbard
Shipping Weight: 1.420 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.