PTG Stock Ferrule Steel Package of 2
- Browning Recoil Pad Screw Gold 12-20... $1.20 Available
- Mossberg Safety Button Polymer Mossberg 500, 590, 835... $4.99 Available
- Precision Gun Works Buttstock Winchester 94 Post-64 Straight... $74.99 Available
- Forster Trigger Guard Screws Mauser 96, 98 Non-Locking Package... $5.79 Available
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Winchester 94, Henry 22 Blue... $4.83 Available
- "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98, A Shop Manual" Book... $34.95 Available
- DPMS "The Flipper" Action Block AR-15 Delrin... $34.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- GunTec Video "The MidwayUSA Gunsmithing DVD, Volume 1" DVD... $3.79 Closeout Special
- Mossberg Safety Button Screw Mossberg 500, 590, 835... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Liquid Cold Blue Kit... $11.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.