Cold Steel Emperor Series O Tanto 13.25" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade Silk Cord Handle Black
- Black Hills Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Jacketed... $49.22 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR Kukri Machete 11-1/2" Carbon Steel Kukri Blade Black... $52.99 Available
- Beta Magazine System AR-15 223 Remington 100-Round Drum... $226.44 Available
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Cold Steel Emperor Series Tanto features an Habaki (blade collar) that is hand made out of nickel-silver brass and each hilt is covered in Samé (ray skin) and tightly wrapped in the traditional style with black silk cord. A beautiful Menuki (a small ornamental sculpture inserted between the ray skin and the cord wrappings on the handle) enhances the aesthetic appearance. The blade is made with 1055 carbon steel, and heat treated to a spring temper. The blade surface is then given a careful polish by hand, with a distinctive mirror polish applied to the fuller.
- Blade Steel: 1055 carbon
- Handle Material: Same (Ray Skin) Handle with Black Silk Braid Cord and Brass Menuki
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Blade Length: 13.25"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: 19.4"
- Weight: 18.8 oz
- Sheath: Black lacquered wood scabbard
Shipping Weight: 1.895 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.