Williams Fire Sight Set Ruger LC9 Fiber Optic Green Front, Red Rear Steel Blue
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Ruger LC9... $10.99 Available
- DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 42, Kahr... $26.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Floorplate with Finger Rest Extension Ruger LC9... $6.99 Available
- Crimson Trace Laserguard Ruger LC9 Polymer Black... $199.00 - $209.00 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Gas Ring LR-308... $3.59 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger Bisley, Blackhawk, Single... $12.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- GG&G Slot End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Benelli M1 Super 90,... $26.99 Available
- Quikclot Advanced Clotting Gauze... $16.00 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 30 Carbine... $5.19 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Smith & Wesson... $17.79 Available
- Caldwell Lead Sled Solo Rifle Shooting Rest... $75.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Hammer and Punch Set with Hard Plastic... $28.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $5.75 Available
Material: Blued Steel and Aluminum
Gunsmithing Required: Recommended that a gunsmith installs the sight.
Shipping Weight: 0.063 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.