DynaTek Gun Care Kit Bore Coat 1/2 oz 3 Tubes Gun Shield 1/3 oz and 2 Alcohol Wipes
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.79 Available
- Bore Tech Rimfire Blend Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz Liquid... $25.49 Available
- Butch's Bore Shine Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Liquid... $11.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #2 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $3.59 Available
- Montana X-Treme Bore Cleaning and Polishing Compound Paste... $7.69 Available
- Ironsighter 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base H&R Ultra, NEF... $14.29 Available
- Outers Ruger 10/22 Cleaning Kit Aluminum Rod 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $13.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester USA Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $39.49 Select Options
In rifles Dyna-Bore Coat will stop or greatly reduce jacket foul. It will greatly reduce powder fouling, allowing the shooter to shoot longer strings without cleaning. It will also allow the shooter to shoot different types and brands of bullets during load development without cleaning. Cleaning is done with patches and solvent only. An average of 3 wet patches and 3 dry patches will clean the majority of treated barrels, even after strings of over 800 rounds.
In handguns Dyna-Bore Coat does for handgun bores what it does for rifles. It also makes lead fouling much easier and faster to clean. It also allows the shooter to run lead and jacketed bullets interchangeably.
In shotguns it eliminates or drastically reduces plastic wad fouling in the bore. Clean-up can be done in most cases with nothing more than a dry bore mop.
In closed breach black powder muzzle loaders using pellets and 209 primers, Dyna-Bore Coat eliminates the carbon ring build-up and allows the shooter to fire for prolonged periods without stopping to clean. Some testing has gone as long as 4,000 rounds without cleaning. It eliminates the plastic fouling in the bore caused by sabots. It also reduces leading and makes it easier to clean.
Dyna-Gun Shield protects your gun from the elements. It guards against rust, has an 850 hour salt spray rating, and makes cleaning mud and ice off your gun easier. A very small amount of the coating is applied to a blued or coated weapon with a lint-free rag in a process that only takes 30 minutes. A two ounce bottle of Dyna-Gun Shield coats 4 to 6 long guns and can coat everything on your gun but the bore. If Dyna- Gun Shield is used with Dyna-Bore Coat, your weapon will be completely protected inside and out.
DynaTek recommend Dyna-Gun Shield should be refreshed once a year. Refresh by applying one coat after you have applied the three base coats initially.
Technical Information: DynaTek Bore Coat and Gun Shield
Note: (from manufacturer) Dyna-Bore Coating will have no effect on velocity, point of impact, or group size. If the barrel is a dog to start with, it will still be a dog after applying Dyna-Bore Coating. But it will the easiest cleaning dog you've ever owned.