RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 336 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 335 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 337 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- Hornady Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $32.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing Storage Box... $4.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (270 Winchester, 270... $8.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #4 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Anvil Base Kit... $15.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (308 Winchester,... $8.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 338 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 332 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.