RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 336 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 335 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $20.18 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #14 (30-378 Weatherby Magnum, 45-70... $7.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $34.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $18.99 Available
- Leupold 1-Piece Standard Scope Base Remington 700 Long Action... $25.99 Available
- Leupold 1-Piece Standard Scope Base Remington 700 Short Action... $25.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $44.16 Available
- Leupold 2-Piece Rifleman Scope Base Weaver-Style Remington... $8.89 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Automatic Bench Priming Tool... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.