Belt loop holster fits duty belts and jacket slots, offering the Serpa firearm retention system to officers on duty. Sturdy polymer construction.
- Based on the CQC serpa holster
- Built with a jacket slot belt loop
- Cut down body and tapered trailing edge aid in concealment
- Tension adjustable detent (presses on the firearm's trigger guard) allows a selectable level of retention
- Front cut allows for fast draw and reholstering
- Holster comes with both a belt loop and a paddle platform (paddle not included)
- Belt loop is adjustable for angle and rake, may be used for cross-draw, adjusts for belt width, adjusts for ride height.
- All of the CQC holsters are made from a carbon-fiber composite material. If Carbon Fiber is listed in the description, it means that the front half of the holster on the outside surface has a carbon fiber appearance (the fibers are visible). Holsters that are listed as Black only are the same composite material but have a solid matte non-reflective finish.
Serpa holster has a lock that engages the trigger guard. The release is made during a normal drawing motion with the trigger finger hitting the lock on the outside of the holster body. Allows full firing grip for draw and immediate retention on reholstering.