HySkore Armorer's Vise Metal Black
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 Select Options
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.99 Select Options
- Wolff Rifle Service Pack Enfield 1914, 1917... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Peel Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- Mossberg Quick Detachable Stud Front Mossberg 500, 590 Matte... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 5.56 Quick Detach... $74.70 Available
- GG&G Armorer's Hammer Brass 5.5 oz... $14.99 Available
- Peltor TacSport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 20dB) Black... $116.99 Available
- Mossberg Retaining Ring, Take Down Screw Mossberg 500 A 12... $3.99 Available
- Caldwell DeadShot Front Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Filled... $14.99 Available
The Hyskore Portable Armorer's Vise is a solid, mobile and convenient firearm maintenance device that can be used at the workbench, the range and nearly everywhere in between. If you have access to a solid, stable surface that is dimensionally compatible with the vise's clamp adjustment parameters, you're in business. Once appropriately attached to an acceptable surface, the vise rotates 360 degrees around a horizontal axis. This versatility allows the user to service a firearm at any required angle. This unique feature promotes efficient cleaning processes because the upper receiver and barrel can easily be angled downward; thereby, allowing all removed debris to exit toward the muzzle and not into the action or trigger group.
The base can be clamped to a bench top with two heavy-duty turn bolts or it can be permanently lagged into place. The vise can fulfill a variety of gunsmithing needs such as mounting a rifle scope, indexing a barrel or performing a wide range of other gun maintenance activities on almost any firearm. Although it was designed with the ever increasingly popular AR-15 in mind, the Portable Armorer's Vise easily adapts to all pump, semi-auto, bolt and lever action rifles and shotguns. This vise's versatility, mobility and durability should make it a clear choice for military and law enforcement professionals and shooting/hunting enthusiasts alike.
- Constructed of Heavy Gauge Steel
- Vise Seat is Cushioned
- Two Clamping Bolts Included
- Adjustment Wheel is Large and Easy to Use
- Clamp and Vise Seat Adjustments can Accommodate a Wide Variety of Mounting Solutions and Firearms
Shipping Weight: 14.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.