Challenge Targets SD Pivot Target Stand with Target Holder and 8" Steel Pistol Plate
This item is drop shipped from the manufacturer. Shipping costs are included in the price.
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Multifunctional base allows you to shoot steel, paper, and cardboard targets
- Minimum shooting distance with steel is 7 yards
- Designed for use with all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing rounds)
- Place the 8" plate behind your cardboard target and receive audio and visual feedback with each good shot
- With the lock pin installed, target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position (only center hits produce feedback)
- With lock pin removed, target falls when shot
- Forward lean can be adjusted so multiple hits are required to drop the target
- Teaches shooters to keep their sites on target for follow up shots
- Instant feedback is proven to increase speed and accuracy
- Train for center mass or head shots by adjusting the length of the 2x4 post
- Place non-threat targets off center for hostage simulation
- 8" x 1/4" AR500 target slips on and off standard wood 2x4s
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel frame construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle. Weighs only 21 lbs.
- Target plate ships without paint / cardboard and wood items are not included
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.